Karatbars

Karatbars
Karatbars

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Karatbars - My Gold Has Arrived



Hi again, 
              Welcome to the new team members... Week 2 of the 12 week plan and I have registered one of the two people I need for this week. ... On target so far. 

This business is so so easy.... Register / Check it out www.partnersingold.com

My Gold arrived in the post today to along with all my marketing material!  It looks brilliant and you get this with all packages above silver €249  








 Six days from ordering to delivery by Fedex... very impressed with Karatbars delivery!!

This might sound stupid but I can see now why this is going to go massive... Having your own currency grade gold bullion has a great feel to it! 

We are asking people to save..not spend... that's the beauty of it. 


Keep this business simple... If you want to earn from it....

Register first of all  www.partnersingold.com

Upload your KYC docs... Passport & Utility bill. 

Buy your package  €99 Bronze / €249 Silver etc

Set up how much Gold per month you want to save. 

That's it... nothing else to pay... you are set up.... done. 

Now....

Ask some people to watch the daily webinar... no selling... just showing. Every day at 5pm    www.karatbarswebinar.com

And guess what...., For all you who are collecting children or working then I recorded one for you so you can watch it whenever you like! 



No one else is advertising it yet.... Gumtree, free ads, ebay... you might as well be the first one to tell people... someone else definitely will..


I have also uploaded 8 videos on my Youtube channel to give you more help and info...  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP-mUOpZVF5sgvF5eEwXfqQ


I am also writing a blog  to help you...The 12 week plan is all explained there for you too...   www.karatbarsreview.blogspot.pt 

You won't get any better daily help from any other business...


Take a look at how much this business has grown in the past four weeks since the marketing system started!!  



That's it for this update.... I'm on Skype/email/phone  seven days a week to help you...  If you want to do the 12 week plan to make $4500 per week I will help you... 

This is by a million miles the safest, most common sense easy business on the internet! 

Regards,

Brian McGinty 


Tel: 0044 75 11 650 427  

Freephone:  0800 0488 131

No comments:

Post a Comment